Senior Product Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Copia Automation brings modern developer tools to industrial automation. Our product provides Git-based source control for automation professionals. We are a well-funded startup and with a growing list of happy customers throughout the industrial space.
As a Copia employee, you’ll solve challenging, unique, and meaningful problems alongside passionate coworkers, while we change the way everything gets built.
About the Role
Working with the Head of Product, you'll develop actionable hypotheses that guide our product initiatives, contributing to product roadmaps and strategy.
In partnership with engineering, you’ll prioritize and manage the project backlog in alignment with the product roadmap. You’ll work closely with engineering to define requirements and create specifications for new projects or features. You will also manage customer feedback channels and market research activities, using data to validate or adjust product iterations, and work cross functionally with marketing, success, and engineering for product launch planning.
This role is located in New York, NY, and relocation assistance will be provided!
What you have
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience, ideally in fast-paced product organizations or high-growth startups
- You create clarity out of ambiguity
- You’re curious and love continuous learning
- You're familiar with B2B SaaS and understand the nuances of enterprise sales cycles
- You're an excellent communicator, skilled at aligning various stakeholders around immediate objectives and deliverables
- Your low ego makes you receptive to feedback and agile in adjusting plans
- You have a genuine interest in industrial automation and are eager to engage deeply with these systems
- Your empathetic nature helps you understand and communicate effectively with users, team members, and other stakeholders
Come join us!
Copia is growing extraordinarily fast. Join a best-in-class start-up with huge amounts of upside and impact. Our headquarters is in New York, but our team is remote throughout North America.
At Copia, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Copia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.