Demand Generation Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
Do you have a passion for building marketing campaigns that wow and delight customers? Are you looking to be a part of an organization that is driving true change in the manufacturing industry? If so, read on!
As Lead Gen Specialist, you will serve as an expert on creating and driving new business pipeline by leveraging marketing campaigns and channels to engage with our customers as effectively as possible. In addition to driving pipeline, you will be responsible for effectively tracking and reporting to make data based decisions on campaign optimization.
Focus: To collaborate with the Director of Demand Generation to translate strategic priorities and campaign concepts into technical execution to drive new business opportunities and pipeline.
Come join us and help us write our story!
What will you be doing
- Implement multichannel marketing campaigns tied to strategic business objectives related to new business growth.
- Leverage internal stakeholders, contractors, as well as their own skills to create or oversee the creation of digital assets such as landing pages, marketing emails, sales sequences, digital ads, infographics, whitepapers, ebooks, and copy.
- Build / set up programs in MarTech stack, such as: emails, webinars, social posts
- Monitor social media accounts, replying to comments as appropriate
- Pilot new channels and vendors
- Implement effective strategies to drive existing leads further down the pipeline towards new business opportunities and pipeline creation. Channels include email, organic social, paid social, and more
- Manage the webinar and event channels as a part of multichannel campaigns as well as one offs to drive new business leads, opportunities and pipeline
- Leverage internal stakeholders such as executives, product, marketing, and sales to effectively create experiential marketing offers such as webinars, event booths, and executive speaking opportunities
- Implement effective experiential marketing follow up strategies to drive leads towards opportunity creation
- Work with stakeholders across New business Go To Market teams (Business Development, Sales, Solutions Engineering) to ensure successful collaboration and enablement for campaigns and campaign follow up
- Understand expected KPI’s including cost per lead, cost per opportunity, cost per acquisition, and conversion rates between lead stages and to leverage analytics to asses, measure, and quantify success of lead generation tactics towards KPI’s to report actionable results focused towards continued optimization
- Regularly report on campaign performance, adjusting as needed to optimize outcomes
Come join us!
Copia is growing extraordinarily fast. Join a best-in-class start-up with huge amounts of upside and impact. Our headquarters is in New York, but our team is remote throughout North America.
At Copia, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Copia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.