Head of Marketing
Plus One Robotics
Summary Plus One Robotics is a high-growth, venture-backed robotics company focused on warehouse automation. Best-of-breed technology leverages AI advancements in computer vision and LLMs, while taking a unique human-in-the-loop approach that allows for real-time operational adjustments.
Delighted clients include leading e-commerce companies, retailers, and parcel couriers. Plus One targets large enterprises and is seeking a Head of Marketing to accelerate Go To Market results by executing an effective Account Based Marketing (ABM) playbook. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will have deep competencies in ABM and a track record of significant achievement in driving sales growth in targeted accounts. The winning candidate will bring high energy, creative force, technical acumen, a distinctive written voice, and a keen sensitivity to deadlines.
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support account-based selling, including designing and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Set and report on goals, then track and report on progress of ABM efforts to senior leadership. You will use data to inform decisions about how to iterate on ABM programs.
- Manage the company's digital properties, ensuring they are up-to-date and effective.
- Deploy marketing tactics and provide enablement on an account and/or industry basis using various channels including digital and social media.
- Lead creative marketing initiatives, including content development, branding, and creative design to ensure that all marketing efforts reflect the company's brand and message.
- Help Plus One stand out from the market in our key targets accounts.
- Define and own KPIs for targets and growth, tracking weekly and monthly performance metrics and iterating quickly to optimize, proactively detect, and course correct.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for accounts and contracts that focuson developing and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Partner with sales. The sales team is your most critical stakeholder. Interface across sales and marketing to determine enablement needs, and work together to develop tools, programs and content that support sales and the organization’s overall objectives.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing with a focus on account-based marketing, demand generation, or field marketing.
- 3+ years designing and running ABM campaigns and managing HubSpot.
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Proficiency with ABM tools.
- Experience in building out ABM strategy and implementation to drive pipeline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Data-driven and focused on sales goals.
- Creative thinker who can live our “Creativity before Compromise” value.
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple, high-priority projects.
- Significant experience managing to KPIs with budget accountability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with clear goals and minimal supervision.
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no current supervisory responsibilities. Future growth in the role may include direct reports.
Position Full time, remote or local (San Antonio).
Travel Occasional to frequent travel may be required for this position. Additionally, this position may have occasional travel to Europe.
AAP/EEO Statement Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.