Sales Development Representative (REMOTE)
Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Build Together. – Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
Own It. – Persistence and personal growth drive the results - and the rewards! - that we can all enjoy.
Be Humble. Be Human. – Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Have Fun! – Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
As an outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Prokeep, you will help drive sales and grow the business while learning fundamental skills to help you excel in your SaaS sales career - Own It. Working closely with the Sales team and your leadership, you will learn by doing and build a skillset to position you for a successful SaaS career and Have Fun doing it! You will be responsible for increasing the number of outbound activities with the purpose of scheduling meetings with potential clients. Help us grow and Build Together by helping improve prospecting strategies and pitches and identifying new business opportunities. Building relationships both internally with the sales team as well as externally with potential clients- Be Humble. Be Human. Reporting to the SDR Manager, you will be an important part of the sales organization.
The focus will be on hunting and capturing interest by directly picking up the phone to start conversations, navigating organizations, fielding objections and securing commitments to learn more about our product.
- Have detailed knowledge of the Prokeep product.
- Actively outbound prospect, researching and qualifying outbound leads
- Book meetings between prospects and Account Executives
- Collect and maintain prospect information in the CRM database
- Utilize HubSpot, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Support the Sales team to attain monthly revenue goals by scheduling meetings with targeted prospects and accounts.
- Recent College graduate and/or 1 plus years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- You are Confident and Tactfully Determined
- Desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the States of Colorado, California, and New York. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
- $40,000 Base Salary / $60,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission)
- Equity Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k)
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Unlimited PTO
Something looks off?