Account Executive II, SMB (Hybrid OR Remote)
Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Build Together. – Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
Own It. – Persistence and personal growth drive the results - and the rewards! - that we can all enjoy.
Be Humble. Be Human. – Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Have Fun! – Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
Prokeep has entered hyper-growth mode and it’s your mission as an Account Executive II to deliver new revenue. You will be responsible for owning, managing, and driving the full sales process from the first contact through closing new sales. The position requires strong prospecting, effective communication, presentation and closing skills. The fun begins with assigned accounts, kicking off with cold outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn), running product demos, and ultimately closing deals while having fun!
Caution, bullet point responsibilities ahead:
- Introduce and share value to decision makers during fast-moving sales cycles
- Consistently exceed monthly/annual targets and maintain a pipeline of new business
- Document all daily activities in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Represent Prokeep with integrity and professionalism at all times
- 3+ years success in a B2B SaaS full-cycle sales role
- Knowledge and experience selling into the wholesale distribution, trucking, construction or manufacturing industries in the past 2 years
- Experience building and executing Territory-base revenue plans as part of GTM
- Strong prospecting, effective communication, presentation and closing skills
- Highly organized and driven with proficiency in GoogleSuite and CRM applications
- GREAT communication skills and the proven ability to build value
- Hustle and entrepreneurial spirit - no task is too small and always learning
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States or Hybrid from our New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, GA offices. Preference will be given to New Orleans, LA candidates. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
- Base $75K / OTE $120K (Uncapped Commission Opportunities)
- Equity Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k)
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Unlimited PTO