Director of Strategic Alliances
Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Build Together. – Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
Own It. – Persistence and personal growth drive the results - and the rewards! - that we can all enjoy.
Be Humble. Be Human. – Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Have Fun! – Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
Drive revenue and product innovation. Do you have a track record developing and executing partnership strategy that has turbocharged revenue and adoption at a SaaS company? Are you someone that can create and prioritize innovative partnerships that align with the company vision? Are you obsessed with technology and geek out on how it could be enhanced to drive more value? Do you have the scrappy, “can-do” start-up sensibilities to roll up your sleeves, work a pipeline of potential partners and prioritize closing the most impactful to the business? Do you love networking and connecting with purpose? Do you have an innate sense of urgency and know when to press and back off to accomplish your goals? If so, keep reading!
- Revenue - Drive revenue from a partnership. Create velocity in pipeline development.
- Strategy - Through partner conversations, help us develop a more compelling partnership strategy / product / g2m
- Broaden Prokeep’s product partner ecosystem by creating mutually beneficial relationships with other technology companies focused on wholesale distribution
- Work cross functionally to develop partner strategy with leadership, revenue, engineering and product to drive value to our customers and maximize our revenue
- Build and implement partnership business plans and GTM strategies to hit and exceed agreed upon partnership goals
- Build deal structure and lead negotiations for all partner agreements and contracts
- Lead post-launch partner engagement, with the objective of optimizing the performance of our product integrations
- Track KPIs relevant to each partnership and prepare regular reports to share with internal leadership as well as with partners to ensure both companies are tracking towards goals
- Analyze data and generate actionable insights to optimize partner performance and improve ROI.
- 10+ years working in technology product partnerships or a related capacity
- Proven ability to hit revenue or lead goals, especially in a partnership scenario
- Strong commercial acumen and business judgment
- Superb communication, both oral and written
- Ability to manage concurrent and time sensitive projects
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with the ability to take ownership and initiative approaching all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to listen well, contribute to creative business discussions, influence the thinking of or gain acceptance from Founders
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
- A finely tuned sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- BONUS: Experience building partnerships with Manufacturers, Wholesale Distributors, or ERPs
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States, except the state of California. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k)
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Unlimited PTO