Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Build Together. – Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
Own It. – Persistence and personal growth drive the results - and the rewards! - that we can all enjoy.
Be Humble. Be Human. – Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Have Fun! – Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
As a member of our Account Management team, you will have ample opportunity to develop strategy, processes, and best practices so we can grow revenue from our existing customer base either by adding additional locations and/or new capabilities/solutions..
Your focus will be on growing an existing portfolio by:
- Partner with the CS team to develop a strategy to drive revenue and value for our customers.
- Continue to develop champions and influencers to drive expansion of existing accounts.
- Accounts with limited expansion, may find it necessary to start the sales process over again.
- Consistently hit quarterly targets by closing expansion business and cross selling
- Navigating the entire sales journey by introducing and demonstrating our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm, and culminating with existing customers
- Working strategically with account stakeholders to better understand needs and match Prokeep resources to build value within identified accounts
- Collaborating with the Customer Team to exceed your targets by identifying new and expansion opportunities, maintain a high degree of engagement, and adoption across the account
- Traveling to prospects, customers, and attending conferences (20%)
- 2+ years proven success selling and managing Large Organizations; SaaS experience preferred
- Experience selling and navigating multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including Operations, IT, Sales, Marketing, VP, and the C-suite
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application requirements
- Expert level pipeline management with a commitment to process and data
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Insatiable hunger to deliver value to customers and internally within our organization
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of California. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
- Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Opportunities
- Equity Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k)
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Unlimited PTO