Customer Success Manager
Posted on Friday, July 7, 2023
At Stable, you’ll build the foundation of EV charging businesses worldwide. Our software is already used by some of the biggest EV charging operators and developers in the U.S. to deploy billions of dollars in EV infrastructure, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll work alongside a cast of software engineers, machine learning specialists, data scientists, and problem solvers to transform complex consumer behavior, energy pricing, and incentives into actionable insights that propel charging businesses toward greater scale and sustainability.
We believe that the widespread adoption of electric vehicles is crucial for a greener and more sustainable future, and by facilitating the growth and success of the EV charging ecosystem, we can propel the world towards a sustainable transportation revolution.
Our flexible working culture allows everyone to set their own schedule and location to best suit their working style around a core window of overlapping hours. That means that we’re primarily remote, but we also offer co-working access and intentionally create in-person moments to foster collaboration and connection.
We also have great healthcare plans, 401k, parental leave, and a host of other benefits. You can see the full list here: Stable Benefits.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs, their business models, and ensuring they achieve their desired outcomes when using our platform.
- Be the trusted advisor for our clients as a source of objective industry insight.
- Provide white glove onboarding ensuring a quick time to adoption, seamless transition from sales, and initial understanding of our model’s financial outputs
- Ensure healthy adoption and pro-actively identify at-risk customers and make plans to mitigate.
- Represent and advocate for customer needs to the Product and Engineering teams and prioritized to provide the best customer experience.
- Partner with clients to create actionable customer success plans
- Help customers overcome technical issues, either yourself or leveraging the appropriate expert at Stable
- Own the entire customer lifecycle from contract signature through contract renewal and expansion.
- 3+ years in customer success in a SaaS or tech startup environment or a client-facing role such as management consulting
- Experience in the Energy industry: EV charging, utilities, solar, energy management and storage, oil and gas
- Strong interest in understanding key industry drivers such as energy pricing, infrastructure deployment costs, and EV charging business models
- Willingness to learn and stay current with the evolving EV charging industry
- Exceptional listening skills and a strong sense of customer empathy
- Experience working with enterprise customers (publicly traded, Fortune 500)
- Creates clarity out of ambiguity and is comfortable with constant change (we are a startup after all!)
- You move deliberately and get stuff done
- Comfortable working outside of your swim lane and supporting across the team
- Natural collaborator who brings curiosity, energy, and positivity into their interactions with others
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Experience in onboarding and growing customer relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfort in presentation settings
- Experience using customer success tools and CRM software.
Stable is an equal-opportunity employer. Whatever it is that makes you, well, you--whether it be race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or anything else—we’d love to hear from you. And we welcome applicants based anywhere in the U.S.