Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
At Stable, you’ll build the foundation of EV charging businesses worldwide. Our software is already used by some of the biggest EV charging operators and developers in the U.S. to deploy billions of dollars in EV infrastructure, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll work alongside a cast of software engineers, machine learning specialists, data scientists, and problem solvers to transform complex consumer behavior, energy pricing, and incentives into actionable insights that propel charging businesses toward greater scale and sustainability.
We believe that the widespread adoption of electric vehicles is crucial for a greener and more sustainable future, and by facilitating the growth and success of the EV charging ecosystem, we can propel the world towards a sustainable transportation revolution.
Our flexible working culture allows everyone to set their own schedule and location to best suit their working style around a core window of overlapping hours. That means that we’re primarily remote, but we also offer co-working access and intentionally create in-person moments to foster collaboration and connection.
We also have great healthcare plans, 401k, parental leave, and a host of other benefits. You can see the full list here: Stable Benefits.
- Architect and build full-stack services and frontends.
- Work closely with design and other engineers to deliver a delightful user experience.
- Understand customer needs and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Help us adopt and work towards best practices in observability, build, release, and testing. Drive improvement wherever you can.
- Solve novel challenges of deploying large data-science software services, balancing complex algorithms with an intuitive user experience.
- Some decisions are truly marginal, and we trust you to make the best decisions you can. Expect autonomy and full support when you need it.
- Shape the future of transportation infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or in a related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying web applications in a production environment.
- Familiarity with backend & frontend tools such as Terraform, Google Cloud, Docker, Typescript, React, Python, HTML, CSS, and Java.
- Professional experience with Single Page Application development.
- You are able to make sense of nebulous problems and communicate those solutions in ways that are easy for others to understand.
- Naturally curious and excited to tackle hard problems.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment working to clear a path for all-electric transportation.
- You can quickly iterate, navigate uncertainty, and identify when things are not working.
- You’re a kind, humble, generous collaborator.
Stable is an equal-opportunity employer. Whatever it is that makes you, well, you--whether it be race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or anything else—we’d love to hear from you. And we welcome applicants based anywhere in the U.S.